Due at Jan 25, 2018
UNFPA, United Nations Population Fund is seeking a competent Maldivian for the post of Programme Associate. The Program Associate will be required to support the implementation and monitoring of UNFPA’s country programme by providing and managing data inputs, providing logistical support, monitoring project implementation and following up on recommendations. S/he is instrumental in facilitating project implementation using and developing appropriate mechanisms in systems and ensuring compliance with established procedures. S/he is also required to deliver quality financial and administrative services to internal and external clients mastering all relevant rules, guidelines and processes and procedures.
If you want to be part of a team that supports positive change in Maldives and meet the requirements listed below, review the Job Description and submit your expression of interest with updated CV and UN personal history form to:
UNFPA Representative, 3rd Floor, Shinetree Building, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Maafannu, Male’ or email to [email protected].
Minimum requirements of applicant:
· Completed Secondary Level Education required. First level university degree desirable.
· 7 years of relevant experience in programme/ project management.
· Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
· Language requirements: Fluency in English, with excellent writing, analysis and communication skills and knowledge of Dhivehi language.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a multi-cultural team
Deadline for applications: 25 January 2018
For further inquiries please contact 3316940 or email [email protected]