The president Ibrahim Mohamed Solih has renamed Male’ hospital’s group board name from “Male’ Hospital Governing Board” to “Male’ Hospital Board of Trustees” and have reconstituted the board.
The President’s Office stated that the hospitals that come under Male’ hospital groups are Dharumavantha Hospital, Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Hulhumale’ Hospital and Vilimale’ Hospital. The president has changed the name of the board that was formed to govern those hospitals to “Male’ Hospital Board of Trustees”, and reconstituted the board on 30 January 2020.
The board comprises of:
• Dr Abdul Azeez Yoosuf – Chairman (V. Akeelaa)
• Aneesa Ahmed – Vice Chairman (M. Lonuveli)
• Dr Farzana Firdous (G.Faith)
• Dr Ismail Shafeeu (M.Poppy)
• Hamid Sadiq (Alihiyaage Lh. Naifaru)
• Abdul Majid (G. Creamge)
• Athifa Ibrahim (M. Dhebudhaaruge)
• Ibrahim Saleem (Ma. Bandhuge)
• Mariya Saeed (Ma. Kosheege)